Brad's ahi tuna tartare. Ahi Tuna Tartare w/ Avocado, Crispy Shallots & Soy-Sesame DressingZen Can Cook. Ahi Tuna Tartare with Herbed Brown Butter and Fresh ApplesFood Network. In a separate bowl, combine the olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, wasabi, soy sauce, hot red pepper sauce, salt, and pepper.
Luckily, tuna tartare is actually so easy to make at home, requires no cooking, and is healthy and delicious! Another important thing to remember when making this tuna tartare in sesame ginger sauce is to use a sharp knife! This will make the process SO much easier when preparing the tartare. You can cook Brad's ahi tuna tartare using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's ahi tuna tartare
- It’s 12 oz of sushi grade ahi tuna.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white and black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mustard and ginger.
- It’s to taste of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Garnishment.
- Prepare of Crystallized ginger.
- It’s leaves of Radicchio.
Tuna tartare is a dish made from raw tuna that has been cut into small pieces before serving. It can be chopped, cut into chunks, or sliced. Often, it is flavored by adding oils, spices, and other flavorings, but sometimes it is simply cut up raw tuna served in an attractive presentation. This is "BSSF – Ahi Tuna Tartare" by Mina Group on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Brad's ahi tuna tartare instructions
- Chop tuna into small pieces. Add rest of ingredients except garnish. Mix well..
- Serve in a radicchio leaf, top with crystallized ginger. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Raw ahi tuna mixed with some lime juice, soy sauce and siracha is the perfect crowed pleaser. It can be served as an appetizer, or hors d'oeuvres. This classic tuna tartare recipe is so easy to make and also beautiful to look at with its pretty presentation. Your guest will be absolutely wowed. Press a small indentation in the center of the tartare and place a large tablespoon of sour cream into it.