Pumpkin cheese gratin. A pumpkin gratin recipe with goats cheese makes a rich and delicious side dish. Try using Gruyère cheese instead of Cheddar for a milder sauce. Homemade pumpkin gratin with cheese Pumpkin gratin with cheese.
The pumpkin gratin is a great option for guests who don't eat meat, and works well as a stand-alone seasonal autumnal meal too. Fontina, an Italian cow's milk cheese. Boureki cut from a traditional Cretan gratin may be eaten at room temperature, but they are especially irresistible when the cheese is still warm. You can cook Pumpkin cheese gratin using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheese gratin
- You need 100 g of pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 40 g of bacon.
- Prepare 50 g of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of white sauce.
- It’s 30 g of cheese.
Hitta stockbilder i HD på Pumpkin Cheese Pumpkin Gratin och miljontals andra royaltyfria stockbilder, illustrationer och vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. Tusentals nya, högkvalitativa bilder läggs till varje. Cheese pumpkins have light-brown or tan skins and orange flesh. If you cannot find this variety, substitute a variety of orange squash, like butternut.
Pumpkin cheese gratin step by step
- First, boil the pumpkin. When you finish boiling, leave out until it has cooled off..
- Cut the mushrooms, onions, and bacon..
- Put the butter in a frying pan. Place the cut ingredients into it and stir fry until brown..
- Next, crush the boiled pumpkin. Mix the crushed pumpkin and white sauce..
- Put the stir-fried ingredients into a container with a piece of pumpkin on top of it. Then put in the white sauce you mixed earlier and cheese on top of it..
- Bake for about 5 minutes in a toaster.
Baking the pumpkin in the oven with the Parmesan cheese and hazelnuts forms a savory and sweet crust. Pumpkin gratin with cheese – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. The pumpkin is starring in today's recipe, a tasty fall vegetable recipe, and a quick and easy side dish: pumpkin gratin with cheese. Fall Vegetable Recipe: Pumpkin Gratin with Parmesan Cheese. Layers of pumpkin, butternut squash, and potatoes are baked in a rich, cheesy sauce until meltingly tender.