Mini Cherry Cheesecakes.
You can cook Mini Cherry Cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Prepare of FOR THE BASE:.
- It’s of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- It’s of package of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of vanilla or almond extract.
- Prepare of whipped topping.
- It’s of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes step by step
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.