Loaded breakfast skillet. This loaded breakfast skillet with potatoes, bacon, onions, eggs, and Cheddar cheese Loaded Breakfast Skillet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This will definitely be the breakfast special in your house from now on. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy.
You might call this a country breakfast skillet or a farmers breakfast skillet. A veggie loaded breakfast skillet with crispy potatoes and eggs. A cosy breakfast for chilly Loaded Veggie Breakfast Skillet. You can have Loaded breakfast skillet using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded breakfast skillet
- You need 3 of russet potatoes, rinsed and scrubbed clean, chopped into 3/4".
- You need 4 slices of bacon, cut into 1" pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of water.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 c. of shredded Cheddar.
This loaded breakfast skillet also shows up regularly at breakfast-although I often forgo the potatoes in the morning to have it ready a bit more quickly. This is one of those recipes that is easy to change. Home recipes > Loaded Breakfast Skillet. This Loaded Breakfast Skillet Recipe from Delish.com is the best.
Loaded breakfast skillet step by step
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy. Turn off heat and transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Keep most of bacon fat in skillet, removing any black pieces from the bacon..
- Turn heat back to medium and add onion to the skillet; sauté, stirring occasionally, until onions begin to soften. Add potatoes and toss until evenly coated in bacon fat. Pour in water and cover skillet with a large lid. (This helps speed up the cooking and prevent burning.) Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes, checking potatoes occasionally. If they start to brown too quickly, remove the lid and add more water..
- When the potatoes are tender, remove lid and stir in garlic, green onions, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Using a wooden spoon, make four holes in the potatoes to reveal bottom of skillet. Crack an egg into each hole and season each egg with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese and cooked bacon bits over the entire skillet. Replace lid and cook until eggs are cooked to your liking, about 5 minutes for a just runny egg. Serve warm..
Loaded Breakfast Skillet Is All Your Favorites In One Pan. Looking for a breakfast potatoes recipe? This Loaded Breakfast Skillet is all your faves in one pan. PagesOtherBrandWebsiteNews and media websiteDelishVideosHow To Make A Loaded Breakfast Skillet. This Easy Breakfast Skillet is loaded with the good stuff including potatoes, eggs, bacon and sausage topped with shredded cheese and baked to perfection in the oven.