Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream. Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream instructions. Combine the salt, sugar, oregano, paprika, cumin and black pepper and sprinkle the mixture onto the chicken.. Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken is an incredibly easy recipe of pan-seared chicken in a creamy cilantro-lime sauce.
Braised chicken breasts, brazenly good I removed the chicken from the pan, and placed on platter, and tossed spaghetti in remainder of sauce. Pan-seared Chicken and Cilantro Cream Sauce is packed with flavor, and is a perfect weeknight dinner! To make this recipe you will need chicken, chicken stock, a lime, onion powder, cilantro, coconut milk, and crushed red pepper (optional). You can have Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno pepper, halved.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh dill.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Tip: use full fat coconut milk for the creamiest results. Not all coconut milk is created equal. A couple of brands that I prefer are Thai Kitchens and A Taste of Thai. See recipes for Dill Pickle Chicken Salad too.
Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream step by step
- Sandwich the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of parchment paper and pound them with a kitchen mallet or heavy pot until they're about 2 cm thick..
- Combine the salt, sugar, oregano, paprika, cumin and black pepper and sprinkle the mixture onto the chicken. Add a glug of extra virgin olive oil and rub the spices into the meat until thoroughly coated..
- Lay the chicken breasts into a large pan on medium-high heat and let fry for 6 minutes. Flip them over and fry 6 minutes on the other side..
- While you're waiting for the chicken, make the cilantro dill cream. Remove about half of the seeds from the jalapeno, then chop the pepper and throw it into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients, plus a pinch of salt, and blitz until you have a slightly chunky sauce..
- Once cooked, remove the chicken breasts to a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes before carving. Serve topped with the herb cream..
In a large heavy-duty skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from skillet and cover with foil on a separate plate, set aside. Add chicken to the sauce and place the skillet in the preheated oven. Serve chicken with sauce spooned on top and any of the listed optional garnishes. Leftovers keep well in the refrigerator for a few days.