Curry Tuna Fried Rice.
You can have Curry Tuna Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Tuna Fried Rice
- You need 350 grams of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 3 of shallot, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 3 sprigs of curry leaves discard stalks.
- It’s 4 of dried chillies, chopped (optional).
- You need 1 cup of frozen mix vegetables, thawed.
- It’s 1 can of (5oz/140 gr) tuna, drained.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 of sunny side up or over easy eggs.
Curry Tuna Fried Rice instructions
- Add beaten egg yolks to cooked rice and mix until well coated. Put aside.
- Heat up a wok or frying pan and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil..
- Add in chopped shallot, minced garlic, ginger, turmeric, dried chillies, curry powder and curry leaves, sauté over medium heat until softened and fragrant..
- Add in mix vegetables and sauté for another 30 seconds..
- Add in tuna, cook for 1 minute. Add the rice.Stir-fry the rice and loosen up any clumps. Flatten the rice with the back of the spatula so that they are in contact with the base of the wok..
- Add in salt and pepper, mix well. Taste and adjust with more seasoning if needed..
- Transfer the rice to serving plates and top each with an egg..